When conducting a property transaction in Dubai, only deal with the landlord or a RERA registered agent. You can verify the authenticity of an agent by contacting RERA, and a landlord by contacting the Dubai Lands Dept.
Highgate Homes Introduce the most iconic and incredible residence with a view of Ain Dubai, the world’s largest observation wheel.
- 1 Br + 2 Baths in Bluewaters Residence Apartment - Fully furnished - Swimming pool & Gym - Scenic outdoor spaces, landscaped common areas and panoramic ocean views - Residential amenities and public facilities
Payment Plan 4% DLD Waiver 20% on Booking & Move in Pay Remaining 80% in 5 Years
Bluewaters residences comprise of apartments, penthouses and townhouses. Homes offer stunning views providing this island community with its charm.
Bluewaters is a vibrant lifestyle destination featuring distinctive residential, retail, hospitality, and entertainment options. it is also a shopper’s paradise, housing unique retail and dining concepts. Bluewaters’ bridge and multi-mode transport systems make this urban island easy to access.