Reference ID: gerei-1292425

Fully Furnished Studio Saba 2 Big Layout

AED 40,000 /yr

Posted On: August 17th, 2019



Size (SqFt)




Apartment For


Listed By


Posted On

August 17th, 2019

Property Reference



German Emirati Real Estate Investment is pleased to offer this;
Building: SABA 2, cluster Q
Structure: Ground/Lobby + 36 Floors
Size: 538 sq.ft.
Bath: 1
Kitchen: With built-in kitchen Appliances
Deposit 4000 Aed Refundable
Commission 5000 Aed

Call on for viewing arrangement and further details,

Covered car parking
Central Air Conditioning
High-Speed Elevators
24 Hour Security
Retail Restaurant Area
Swimming Pool
Health Club
Satellite TV Connection

JLT Park with jogging tracks, outdoor gym, football field, basketball court
JLT Kids Park ( Big and Small)
Cafes and restaurants all over JLT by the lake
Marina Walk at 5 minutes drive, with all kinds of cafes and restaurants
Jumeirah open beach within a 10-minute drive,

German Emirati Real Estate Investment is a premium provider of top-class residential, commercial and leisure developments in the U.A.E and offers our valued clients the complete spectrum of well-designed real estate management services. We try to pursue excellence in two precepts with which the company has founded its philosophy: German quality, Emirati vision. Having an excellent understanding of its clients’ needs.

RERA Permit no.:
ORN: 674282


Scam Warning

Never wire money or financial info to a seller on the internet. For your security, all transactions should be done in person.

Reply to ad

By clicking on 'Send Reply', I agree to the Dubizzle
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Is there an issue?

When conducting a property transaction in Dubai, only deal with the landlord or a RERA registered agent. You can verify the authenticity of an agent by contacting RERA, and a landlord by contacting the Dubai Lands Dept.


Rera Permit Number: 1139402321
RERA Registration Number: 16034
DED License Number: 674282

Know your Rights as a Tenant in the UAE

Wondering how much you are allowed to borrow from the bank, for a property that is not yet ready? Or how to figure out whether an agent is authorized to represent you?

Know more