Searching in
Residential for Sale
for
Apartment for Sale
City
Dubai
Location
Price
Bedrooms
More Filters
Apartments in Dubai are also available in dubizzle New Projects section, the largest off-plan selection in UAE.

Apartments & flats for sale in Bawadi, UAE

results
Sort By
We don't have exact properties for your search right now. However, we found some properties a little further you might like
Property for Sale photos in NSHAMA Town Square: Hot Deal !! 1 BHK available for Sale in UNA, Handover in Dec 2020 by NSHAMA - 1

Hot Deal !! 1 BHK available for Sale in UNA, Handover in Dec 2020 by NSHAMA

UNA Apartments, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 10 hours
AED 460,000
1 Bedroom1 Bathroom478 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in NSHAMA Town Square: Brand New !! 1 BHK for Sale in Rawda @ 775000 - 1

Brand New !! 1 BHK for Sale in Rawda @ 775000

Rawda Apartments, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 10 hours
AED 775,000
1 Bedroom2 Bathrooms608 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in NSHAMA Town Square: Brand New Apartment, Prime Location at Townsquare - 1

Brand New Apartment, Prime Location at Townsquare

Rawda Apartments, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 11 hours
AED 744,000
1 Bedroom2 Bathrooms686 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: BOOK WITH 68K !!REMAINING ON HANDOVER!! 3 YEAR PP - 1

BOOK WITH 68K !!REMAINING ON HANDOVER!! 3 YEAR PP

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 454,000
Studio1 Bathroom340 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: BOOK WITH 15%REMAINING ON HANDOVER 30/70 PP - 1

BOOK WITH 15%REMAINING ON HANDOVER 30/70 PP

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 605,888
1 Bedroom1 Bathroom481 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: MOVE IN WITH AED 92K PAY 90% IN 5YEAR - 1

MOVE IN WITH AED 92K PAY 90% IN 5YEAR

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 920,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms953 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: PAY 65K AND MOVE IN !! REMAINING IN 5 YEARS - 1

PAY 65K AND MOVE IN !! REMAINING IN 5 YEARS

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 650,000
1 Bedroom2 Bathrooms680 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: PAY 76K AND MOVE IN !! 90% POST HANDOVER - 1

PAY 76K AND MOVE IN !! 90% POST HANDOVER

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 780,888
1 Bedroom2 Bathrooms808 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: PAY 10% AND MOVE IN REMAINING  90% IN 5 YEARS - 1

PAY 10% AND MOVE IN REMAINING 90% IN 5 YEARS

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 1,609,888
3 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms1,496 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Zahra Apartments: Seize this amazing deal in Town Square - 1

Seize this amazing deal in Town Square

Zahra Apartments 1A, Zahra Apartments, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 13 hours
AED 635,000
2 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms883 SqFt
Verified by dubizzle
Property for Sale photos in Safi: Fantastic price Ready to move in now - 1

Fantastic price Ready to move in now

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 14 hours
AED 650,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms908 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Zahra Townhouses: Brand New and Bright Unit | Lovely Views - 1

Brand New and Bright Unit | Lovely Views

Zahra Townhouses, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 14 hours
AED 650,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms906 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Zahra Apartments: NSHAMA Town Square 3 Br Apartment - 1

NSHAMA Town Square 3 Br Apartment

Zahra Apartments 1A, Zahra Apartments, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 14 hours
AED 1,050,000
3 Bedrooms4 Bathrooms1,770 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: Well Planned | Low Floor | Community View - 1

Well Planned | Low Floor | Community View

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 14 hours
AED 780,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms881 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in NSHAMA Town Square: Avail the offer -Move in now Pay in 5 yrs- Zero Commission - 1

Avail the offer -Move in now Pay in 5 yrs- Zero Commission

Rawda Apartments, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 14 hours
AED 600,000
1 Bedroom1 Bathroom690 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in NSHAMA Town Square: Limited offer - Zero Commission- 5 year payment plan- Ready - 1

Limited offer - Zero Commission- 5 year payment plan- Ready

Hayat Boulevard, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 14 hours
AED 590,000
1 Bedroom700 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in NSHAMA Town Square: Brand New | Pool Facing | Ready to move in - 1

Brand New | Pool Facing | Ready to move in

Hayat Boulevard, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 15 hours
AED 595,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms909 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Zahra Apartments: Spacious 2 bedroom apartment, friendly community - 1

Spacious 2 bedroom apartment, friendly community

Zahra Apartments 1B, Zahra Apartments, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 15 hours
AED 995,000
2 Bedrooms3 Bathrooms1,468 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: Best Deal End User ready to move unit - 1

Best Deal End User ready to move unit

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 15 hours
AED 650,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms900 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in NSHAMA Town Square: Brand New | Boulevard Facing | Ready to move in - 1

Brand New | Boulevard Facing | Ready to move in

Hayat Boulevard, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 15 hours
AED 580,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms878 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: BOOK WITH 68K !!REMAINING ON HANDOVER!! 3 YEAR PP - 1

BOOK WITH 68K !!REMAINING ON HANDOVER!! 3 YEAR PP

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 454,000
Studio1 Bathroom340 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: BOOK WITH 15%REMAINING ON HANDOVER 30/70 PP - 1

BOOK WITH 15%REMAINING ON HANDOVER 30/70 PP

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 605,888
1 Bedroom1 Bathroom481 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: MOVE IN WITH AED 92K PAY 90% IN 5YEAR - 1

MOVE IN WITH AED 92K PAY 90% IN 5YEAR

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 920,000
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms953 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: PAY 65K AND MOVE IN !! REMAINING IN 5 YEARS - 1

PAY 65K AND MOVE IN !! REMAINING IN 5 YEARS

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 650,000
1 Bedroom2 Bathrooms680 SqFt
Property for Sale photos in Safi: PAY 76K AND MOVE IN !! 90% POST HANDOVER - 1

PAY 76K AND MOVE IN !! 90% POST HANDOVER

Safi, NSHAMA Town Squareabout 12 hours
AED 780,888
1 Bedroom2 Bathrooms808 SqFt