The XXII Carat development in Dubai is being feted as the hallmark of beachfront luxury real estate.
The site, at Plot 2, Crescent West, Palm Jumeirah, comprises a terrace structure with 22 villas on three levels – named in keeping with the project’s gem-related title: Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire. The villas architecture is based on a traditional Mediterranean theme.
Land size starts from 15,587 square feet while floor space ranges from 8,000 to 13,000 square feet, with each villa boasting seven en-suite bedrooms.
The jewel in the crown of XXII Carat villas is the main bathroom, where you’ll find a million-dollar (nearly 3.7 million dirhams) bathtub, hand-crafted by Italian artisans from Amazonian crystal. The kitchen is also lavish, with custom-made range cookers combining advanced technology with traditional style.
XXII Carat will suit wealthy families looking for long-term living. Be aware, though, that you’ll have to pay service charges, levels of which can sometimes be a bone of contention between developers and even well-off residents.
Amenities at XXII Carat
Communal amenities at the XXII Carat gated community include:
• 24/7 security and concierge services.
• 25-metre swimming pool with cabana.
• Basement parking.
• Landscaped gardens.
Residents at XXII Carat also have:
• Private terraces or gardens with a 360-degree view of the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf.
• Direct access to private beachfronts.
• Private swimming pool.
It also offers XXII Carat residents a host of dining and entertainment options on their doorstep, including:
• Upmarket restaurants with Michelin-starred chefs.
• Beachfront bars.
• Beach clubs with spas.
Other popular attractions in Palm Jumeirah include:
• Aquaventure Waterpark, with water slides, zip line circuit and beach.
• The Atlantis-themed Lost Chambers Aquarium.