Ready to Move in, 95 Percent Post Handover

4,547,888 درهم

تاريخ النشر: 11 أيار مايو 2019

غرفة نوم

5

حمامات

6

قدم مربع

4,038

فيلا

للبيع

منشور بواسطة

الوسيط

تاريخ النشر

11 أيار مايو 2019

الرقم المرجعي

A1-S-4796

الوصف

A1 Properties offers you a chance to own a 5 bedroom villa on an interest-free 7-year payment plan in Samara Villas, Arabian Ranches. Act fast as this is a limited promotion offer.

Pay 5% and Move in with the rest (95%) payable every 6 months in a 7-year payment plan.

Home to Spanish coastal-influenced villas, Samara is a lush oasis reflecting the beauty and tranquility of the desert dunes. Owners can choose from a selection of limited five-bedroom homes, each with private plots for gardens and outdoor decks.

Property details;

  • 5 bedroom villa (4038 sq.ft)
  • Big Garden
  • Maids room with ensuite bathroom
  • Guest Room

Key amenities include;
  • Community swimming pools.
  • Childrens play area.
  • Sheltered BBQ pits.
  • Walking and cycling paths.
  • Community Park.
  • Hard surface sports courts including basketball and tennis courts.

Low-pitched terracotta tiled roofs define the neighborhood skyline, accented with elegant overhanging eaves and delicate wrought iron trimmings. Impeccably styled, the interior design is a unique interpretation of a sophisticated modern Spanish palette.


منطقة

تحذير من الإحتيال

لا ترسل أموال أو معلومات بنكية لأي بائع عبر الإنترنت. من أجل الحصول على تجربة آمنة، احرص على أن تقوم بالأمور المالية بنفسك.


أو
الرد على الإعلان

عند الضغط على 'إرسال' فأنت توافق ضمنا على الأحكام والشروط التابعة لدوبيزل، إضافة إلى سياسة الخصوصية

تواجه مشكلة؟

عند اجراء عملية بيع، شراء أو ايجار عقار في دبي، بالرجاء التعامل فقط مع مالك العقار أو مندوب مسجل لمؤسسة التنظيم العقاري . و يمكن التأكد من صلاحية العميل عن طريق مؤسسة التنظيم العقاريأو صلاحية المالك عن طريق دائرة الاراضي و الأملاك

الوكيل‬‬


رقم تصريح مؤسسة التنظيم العقاري: 1961505582
رقم ترخيص المكتب من "ريرا": 12095
رقم ترخيص دائرة التنمية: 591888