جاري التحميل
يكتب...
رجوع
دبي >
عقار للبيع >
سكني للبيع >
فيلا / بيت للبيع >
التفاصيل
عند اجراء عملية بيع، شراء أو ايجار عقار في دبي، بالرجاء التعامل فقط مع مالك العقار أو مندوب مسجل لمؤسسة التنظيم العقاري . و يمكن التأكد من صلاحية العميل عن طريق مؤسسة التنظيم العقاري أو صلاحية المالك عن طريق دائرة الاراضي و الأملاك
الوسيط ATOMIC PROPERTIES L.L.C
رقم ترخيص الأملاك والأراضي ريرا: 9218
رقم الرخصة في دائرة التنمية الاقتصادية: 632626
رقم السجل في مؤسسة التنظيم العقاري: 2456
اعرض رقم الهاتف

الإمارات‮ > ‮ دبي‮ > ‮ المدينة العالمية‮ > ‮ ورسان
نُشِر بتاريخ: 28 نوفمبر 2017

LUXURIOUS BRAND NEW DLD FREE 3BR TOWNHOUSE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN WARSAN VILLAGE!!

https://dbzstatic-a.akamaihd.net/.dist_0e8de60079698701c1d52ef8f8a140f00fb005d5/ 11821017
1,770,000 درهم
  • غرف نوم Bedrooms 3
  • الحمامات Bathrooms 4
  • المساحة Size 2030.00
  • السعر / قدم مربع: Price / SqFeet 871 درهم
  • صاحب الإعلان الوسيط

التفاصيل

  • غرفة خدم
    غرفة خدم
  • تدفئة وتكييف مركزي
    تدفئة وتكييف مركزي
  • شرفة
    شرفة
  • موقف سيارات مسقوف
    موقف سيارات مسقوف
  • خزائن مدمجة
    خزائن مدمجة
  • تجهيزات مطبخ
    تجهيزات مطبخ

الوصف

LUXURIOUS BRAND NEW DLD FREE 3BR TOWNHOUSE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN WARSAN VILLAGE!!
TOTAL PAYMENT AED 1,770,000
2030 SQ.FT
100% DLD FEES WAIVED
ATTRACTIVE PAYMENT PLAN - PAY 10% AND MOVE IN, PAY REMAINING 90% WITHIN 5 YEARS!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION and Best offer please call or whatsapp:
Mr.Deepak Phulwani - اعرض رقم الهاتف

Features/Amenities:
-Security staff
-Kitchen appliances
-Balcony
-Ample parking space
-Central A/C
-Built-in wardrobe
-Easy access to supermarket
-RTA Bus Stop

**Pictures are for reference only
**Availability of property depends on time of viewing or booking

ABOUT WARSAN VILLAGE:
Located on the southwestern corner of International City, Warsan Village is a family-orientated neighborhood containing 942 three-bedroom modern townhouses. Surrounded by lush green communal areas and connected by long tree-lined avenues, Warsan Village offers residents a unique combination of comfort, convenience, natural beauty, and tranquility.A self-contained community designed to provide relaxed, family life at its finest; Warsan Village contains a variety of neighborhood amenities, such as shops, restaurants and cafés, a community clubhouse with swimming pool and gym, outdoor sports facilities, a mosque and easy access to the nearby new shopping plaza. This unique development, which is adjacent to the upcoming International City Community Centre – another venue for convenient shopping, dining, and social interaction – has something for everyone.

FOR MORE INFORMATION and Best offer please call or whatsapp:
Mr.Deepak Phulwani - اعرض رقم الهاتف

Atomic Properties is one of the leading real estate in Dubai

Our Vision: in next five years
Make finding property a piece of cake
Open 100 branches in Dubai
Produce 100 millionaires and 10 multimillionaires
To be the King of Dubai Real Estate Agency
Our Spirit: Together we are Atomicer

With an office of 7200sqf and more than 55staff, Atomic Properties has already become the largest real estate company in International City….

With the panoramic view of the sea, palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Marina, Lake….), at the top floor next to JLT Metro Station, Atomic Properties branch JLT office is becoming one of the largest real estate companies in Jumeirah Lake Towers;


“Together we are Atomicer”, with fantastic ambition, energetic & dynamic spirit, Atomicer is now holding each party’s hand, to become “King of Dubai Real Estate Agency”…

"One can not be a doctor for heart and brain at the same time", so we specialize for international city, JLT, Marina, Emirate Livings Only, Landlord welcome to list your properties with us, let's see the atomic power in real estate....

Head Office Address(Focusing in international city): S11,S13, S20,S22, B4, China Cluster, International City.....

JLT Branch Office(focusing in JLT,Marina,JBR, Emirates Living): 3304,1 Lake Plaza(next to Dubai Marina Metro Station, JLT exit), Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai...

Visit us atwww.atomicproperties.org

FOR MORE INFORMATION and Best offer please call or whatsapp:
Mr.Deepak Phulwani - اعرض رقم الهاتف

خريطة

1.5 كم من سوق التنين
 

راسل المُعلن:

تحذير من رسائل النصب "السكام"
أمثلة على رسائل النصب "السكام"

لا ترسل أموال أو معلومات بنكية لأي بائع عبر الإنترنت. من أجل الحصول على تجربة آمنة، احرص على أن تقوم بالأمور المالية بنفسك.

بلّغ عن رسائل النصب سكام

اعرض رقم الهاتف
أو