Dedicated and patient focused Registered Nurse with Eight years of experience working as an Emergency Room and OPD Nurse in both UAE and India.
1) Proven expertise in victim care, staff development and family advocacy.
2) Solid administrative and referral experiences admissions, assessment, treatment and education for multicultural patients.
3) Adapt at prioritizing medical care for patients experiencing trauma or injury.
4) Quick at recognizing life threatening problems and help to solve them on the spot.
5) Resuscitation, choking treatment, defibrillator and external pacer application.
6) Handling all trauma cases: RTA, Head injury, multiple injuries, burns, etc.
7) To know to check CBC & known to do post OP dressing & suture removal in aseptic technique.
8) Exposed to take ECG & general procedure like Catheterization, RT insertion, IV infusion, gastric lavage & gavage, Enema, Bladder Wash and Suctioning.
9) Exposed to give basic CPR &DC shock and assisting physician in intubation and connecting to ambu ventilation.
10) Handling the bed ridden patients and various drainage tubes.
11) Give immediate post-operative care soon after surgery.
12) Preparing patients for surgery in aseptic technique for abdominal cases and cardiac cases (Sterile Preparation).
13) Insertion of IV cannula, collection of blood specimen and blood transfusion.
14) Known to do endotracheal, tracheostomy oral and usual suctioning.
15) Tracheostomy care, insertion of nasogastric tube, pleural tapping, renal biopsy, peritoneal dialysis and suture removal.
16) Shifting techniques: Bed to Bed, wheel chair, stretcher, intra and inter hospital.
17) Assist for Doppler Studies, ECG, Echo, Ultra Sonogram and CT scan.