Please consider my application for the post "Safety Officer/HSE Engineer/Safety Coordinator" I'am a Filipino, currently on visit visa and can join immediately.
• More than ten (10) years of extensive experience in safety field within fast-paced environment.
- 2 years’ experience in field warehouse storage & distribution safety.
- 5 years’ experience in field of maritime environment safety catering logistic and public transportation. Conduct risk assessment, internal audit, safety inspection, Training and drill exercise on board. Monitoring safety lifting operation on dry docking activity.
• Achieved Health Safety & Environment Engineering Course – Dubai KHDA
• Achieved IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
• Achieved HSE Advisory Course – Dubai KHDA
• Knowledgeable of local and international safety standards e.g. Dubai and Abu Dubai Code of Construction Safety Practice, EMS 14001, OHSAS 18001, OSHA, NFPA, MSDS, COSHH, BOSH etc.
• Professionally trained for Health, Safety and Environment.
• Trains and educates by delivering HSE presentation in effective manner e.g., Ergonomics, H2S, Lifting Safety, Crane operation, MHE operation, Cargo handling (Air & Sea), Slips, Trips, & fall, Noise Pollution, etc…
• Reviews and prepare risks assessment, updating safe practices and emergency plans and procedures, and recognized international standards.
• Well rounded interpersonal skills and experience in dealing courteously and effectively with Senior Officials in a variety of environment.
• Proven management/supervisory skills and adaptability in a multi-racial environment