Electrical Engineer Having 3 years hands-on UAE Experience in the field of Electrical Designing & MEP Engineering.
UAE Ambassy/MOFA attested Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
1. AutoCAD shop drawings, Design drawings & Load Schedules
2. FULL knowledge of DEWA RULES & Electrical switch gear designing
3. Preparation of Load Schedule, Electrical shop drawings such as External & Internal (Lighting & Power layout), Single line Diagrams, Schematics Diagrams in AUTO CAD as per DEWA requirement.
4. Applying for DEWA drawings, DEWA inspections, Coordination during DEWA inspections and rectifying DEWA comments after drawings approval & inspection. Issuance & Renewals of Electrical, Water & RTA NOC’s. Familiar with online portals of authorities. Applying & Getting temporary and permanent Electricity & Water Connections.
5. In-depth knowledge for preparing Electrical Drawings of Villas & Buildings (Lighting & Power Layouts, Single Line Diagrams, Load Distribution Schedules, Selection of MCCB, ELCB, MCB, Cable Sizes and supervising the intalltion as per DEWA regulations.
6. Installation of all types of Electrical panels like Control and Relay Panels, AC/ DC Control Panels, PLC Panels, MCC Panels, ATS Panels and indoor/outdoor lighting, Cable size calculation, continuity test, wire selecting & testing and rating of circuit breakers, Power Factor Checking.
7. Managing all MEP work at site, taking quotations for material costs and material arrangement prior to commencement of the work from sleeves to final inspection
8.Preparing daily reports and having Regular Meetings with Client and Consultants for the smooth running of the project
9. Good knowledge of HVAC systems, Fire Fighting, Fire Alarms & Emergency Lighting System, Low Current Systems (CCTV, PA system, Access Control system, Structured Cabling, ANRP cameras, Gate Barriers, Digital Signage) and BMS system.
10. Expertise in MS office (Excel, Word, Power point) for Presentation.
Visa Status :Cancelled Visa
Notice Period : Can join immediately
Mobile : 0 5 8 5 3 1 1 2 8 2