Employer 1 – DS ELECTRICALS (Sep 2017 to July 2018)
· Experienced in Electrification work of high raised buildings, offices, houses, cabling, cable tray work and wiring.
· Maintain the operation of purchasing the electrical Materials to the project in time
· Reviews shop drawings and monitors electrical work activities are executed as per approved drawings
· Prepare Technical documents and ensure that the work was carried in accordance to the drawings and specification.
· Maintain the different phases of the project and evaluate all the technical problems and resolve them
· Coordinate with consultants, architects, and other stakeholders
Abad Builders Office 7th Floor, Maradu, Nucleus Mall, Cochin
Abad Interior Office 7 Th Floor, Maradu, Nucleus Mall, Cochin
Knight Bridge-Abad, Abad Builders Commercial Building, Kadavantra, Cochin
Employer 2 – AMPS POWER SOLUTIONS (Feb 2015 to Aug 2017)
Experienced in Industrial Electrification work of high raised buildings and start hotels such as DG Installation, Transformer Installation, Panel board erection.
Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of LT/HT installations, Generators, Transformers, Switch-gears, Panel boards etc.
Maintenance of Motor starters, overhauling of Induction Motors, VFDs, soft starters, Diesel generator sets up to 750 KVA and its AMF panels Troubleshooting of relays and various Circuit Breakers.
Employer 3– THE TRAVANCORE-COCHIN CHEMICALS Ltd. (Dec 2013 to Dec 2014)
Operation and maintenance of critical electrical equipment’s in 110KV/11KV Electrical Substation viz HV Transformers up to 39 MVA, PTs, CTs, Isolators, Circuit breakers.
Supervision of equipment maintenance at various stages.
Participated in the erection and commissioning of 10KW Grid connected solar panel.
Participated in the erection and commissioning of 25.2 MVA Rectifier Transformer
Participated in the erection and commissioning of 39 MVA power transformer.
Maintenance of motor starters, Overhauling of Induction motors, VFD’s, Soft starters.
Operation and Maintenance of High current Rectifier stations up to 61KA,Power and Motor Control Centers and Induction Motors up to 210 HP.
Gained experience in testing and installation of various numerical and electromechanical relays, erection and maintenance of SCADA based energy monitoring station.
Employer 4 – KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD (Jul 2013 to Dec 2013)
Operation of various Substation equipments and switch gears such as various Circuit Breakers of types SF6, MOCB, ARCH and VCBs.
Well versed with operation of Isolators, Current and Potential transformers, Power Transformers of capacities 200/120/63/10 MVA at 220KV,110KV,66KV and 11KV voltage levels.
Has also gained experience in various Maintenance activities undertaken in the substation.